In this post I'm going to highlight a few reasons of actually WHY you do NEED website traffic, just in case you are wondering what the heck it is all about!
First of all, you need to understand that you need traffic/visitors for pretty much everything you do online, and the same applies for offline marketing too.
Imaging a shopping mall with no shoppers, a theater with no audience, or a TV program with no viewers, you see what I'm getting at? All of these things, just like online stuff, ALL NEED some form of traffic in order to work.
Obviously, traffic methods for everything varies, but the fact still remains that you NEED website traffic if you want to succeed online!
Here are just a few reasons why you NEED website traffic:
1. You need website traffic if you want to sell any products online, it's no use just having a great product if nobody ever sees it.
2. You need website traffic if you want to build your mailing list. We all know how important building a mailing list is, but do you really think that all you have to do is place a squeeze page or an optin form online? You need to send traffic to your squeeze page or optin form in order to get people to sign up. Incidentally, you can join my list if you are not already on, by entering your name and email in the form on the right of this page! => (See what I did there? I re-used the traffic reading this post (you) to build a list :-)).
3. You need website traffic in order to get people to visit your blog or website. Let's face it, if I never had any traffic methods in place then you would not be reading this post and learning why you need traffic! I know, it's a weird aint it! The same applies for any website online.
4. You need website traffic if you want to make more money online. At the end of the day it's all about numbers, the more people that view your websites etc. the more money you make. As an example, if you placed an advert on your website and only 10 people viewed it then you probably would not make any money at all, but if 1000 people viewed it then you'd make a tidy sum, because on average 1% of people take action.
5. You need website traffic if you want to build your brand name and get yourself known. Building your brand name can dramatically increase your business as people tend to trust people they know more and this reflects on buying. However, you still need to give yourself more exposure, so you need more traffic!
6. You need website traffic if you want to increase your social sharing. So if you send more traffic to your Facebook page for example, then more people would respond to your messages causing a viral effect, because their friends would also see it and their friends, and so on... Here's a link to my Facebook page in case you are interested
7. You need website traffic if you want the potential to increase your search engine and Alexa ranking. The more traffic you have, the more you get from Google, what I mean by this is let's say you have 100 websites linking back to your website, Google automatically knows this and gives your website a better ranking, allowing it to be found quicker in the search engines. That's just one of many examples.
8. You need website traffic if you want to save money on advertising. Once you have streams of quality traffic going to your website then you no longer have to take the chance of paying for your traffic in the form of advertising. You could actually get to the stage where YOU sell the advertising space on YOUR website.
9. You need website traffic if you basically want to have control of your income at your fingertips. Once you have control over your website traffic then you can basically direct it to anything you like, your latest product, the latest affiliate product, Amazon, eBay, Clickbank, in fact anything you like! This gives you instant income at the press of a button, so to speak.
Those are just a few of many, MANY reasons why you NEED website traffic, if you have any good ones of your own then let me know and I'll update my list.
So now you know why you NEED website traffic, all that remains is for me to tell you about the latest and greatest traffic product that will help you get all the traffic you will ever need!
It's the latest creation from John Thornhill and it's called 'Simple Traffic Solutions'.
In fact, it's that good I put together my BIGGEST, MOST VALUABLE, MOST TARGETED, HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE BONUS EVER for a $4.95 product.
If there are still some of my bonuses remaining then you can check out everything here.
I hope this post has helped you understand the IMPORTANCE of website traffic, and I hope my bonus helps you get the most from the AWESOME Simple Traffic Solutions.
Please feel free to let me know any of YOUR best FREE traffic methods or any more reasons why you think people NEED traffic.
Please also let me know what you think about Simple Traffic Solutions if you grabbed it, and don't forget to hit the share/like/tweet buttons on the left of this post or below.
Simple Success System
Dave Nicholson Coaching
Free Monthly Websites 2.0
How Do I Start Online?
ClickBank Affiliate Master
Multi Profit Websites
Your Software Website
ClickBank Ad Rotator
Digital Media Solution
The Niche Goldmine
Total Web Traffic
- Free Stuff
- Guest Posts
- List Building
- Money Making
- Social Networking
- Special Offers
- October 2013
- September 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- May 2010
- December 2009
- October 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- Daniel Sumner's Blog
- David Caudills Blog
- John Edwards Blog
- Omar Martin Blog
- Planet SMS Blog
- Socrates Blog
Great Limited Deals
Coaching Student Blogs
- Make Money FAST With Your PLR Material!
- 5 Essential WordPress Beginner Tips
- Blog Defender Bonus Draw… Did You Win?
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Be Using High Quality Graphics
- Why Do You NEED Website Traffic and How Can it Really Help You?