In this blog post I want to highlight something that far too many people are MISSING OUT ON!
As you may have guessed by the subject, it is of course USING HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS!
We've all heard the phrase '"A picture paints a thousand words", so why are so many people still missing out on this?
Let me highlight just a few ways that high quality graphics can help you...
1. Using high quality graphics on a product sales page - I've seen this time and time again, where people use low quality, poor, unrelated, distorted or over sized graphics when selling a product. If you initially look at a page and it reflects low quality and unprofessional design, then before you even read a word on the page you instantly think the product itself is low quality and unprofessional, even if it's the best thing since sliced bread!
2. Using high quality graphics on a squeeze page - The same applies to your squeeze pages as on your sales pages, if you're using low quality, poor, unrelated, distorted or over sized graphics on your squeeze pages to hopefully build your list, then potential subscribers are put off before they even see what they get in return for opting in. All your traffic generation efforts are being wasted if the page does not attract their optin.
3. Using high quality graphics in your product itself - If your product itself stands out from the crowd and looks awesome, customers instantly feel assured that you have spent an equal amount of time with the actual product, making it better for you and better for them too. Plus, all your promotional tools that relate to it will also look great too, generating a lot more sales and attracting a lot more affiliates to promote it!
4. Using high quality graphics in social media - Here's a question for you, if you see a text link on Facebook and you see a really nice picture, which would you be attracted to? I know the images get me every time, that's one of the reasons Pinterest is the fastest growing social media site in the world at the moment!
5. Using high quality graphics in promotions - This is another thing that I have personally tested extensively, trust me when I say this works like 20x better than regular text or poor quality graphics. I've used this time and time again and PROVED it generates many, many more affiliate sales.
6. Using high quality graphics in your videos and presentations - You know how big videos are at the moment, so why go to all the trouble of creating a great video, only to cheapen it with poor graphics! Create the video in high resolution (960x540) with high quality graphics and you will then have a lot more options with it. You can always reduce sizes without losing quality, but never increase without losing quality!
7. Using high quality graphics to theme your sales pages, squeeze pages or promotions on a particular time of the year - Let's take Christmas as an example here, how many times have you seen big companies and big marketers put out a 'Christmas Sale' or 'Christmas Special', there's a very good reason for that and it's because at that time of year sales are boosted DRAMATICALLY, so it makes sense to grab a hold of some of that MASSIVE TRAFFIC. The same applies to any special event throughout the year.
NOTE* This is also a very IMPORTANT point to note when hosting ANY graphics, or ANY website for that matter... USE A GOOD QUALITY, TRIED AND TESTED WEB HOST like BlueHost, a website is only as good as the host it resides on!
If you want to take advantage of using the 'time of year' graphics then I have a special treat for you, this has not even been released yet, it's a 'CRACKING' package of BRAND NEW Christmas Minisite Templates.
I would also suggest you grab all your custom designs from the same place as me and many others... GFX-1.
If you just need images to add to videos and posts etc. then I would very highly recommend you get them from a 'trusted' source like Fotolia.
I really hope this post has helped you understand the IMPORTANCE of using HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS.
Please share your love with the social sharing to the left and below if you liked this post, and please let me know your comments too.
Have a great Xmas guys.
In this post I'm going to highlight a few reasons of actually WHY you do NEED website traffic, just in case you are wondering what the heck it is all about!
First of all, you need to understand that you need traffic/visitors for pretty much everything you do online, and the same applies for offline marketing too.
Imaging a shopping mall with no shoppers, a theater with no audience, or a TV program with no viewers, you see what I'm getting at? All of these things, just like online stuff, ALL NEED some form of traffic in order to work.
Obviously, traffic methods for everything varies, but the fact still remains that you NEED website traffic if you want to succeed online!
Here are just a few reasons why you NEED website traffic:
1. You need website traffic if you want to sell any products online, it's no use just having a great product if nobody ever sees it.
2. You need website traffic if you want to build your mailing list. We all know how important building a mailing list is, but do you really think that all you have to do is place a squeeze page or an optin form online? You need to send traffic to your squeeze page or optin form in order to get people to sign up. Incidentally, you can join my list if you are not already on, by entering your name and email in the form on the right of this page! => (See what I did there? I re-used the traffic reading this post (you) to build a list ).
3. You need website traffic in order to get people to visit your blog or website. Let's face it, if I never had any traffic methods in place then you would not be reading this post and learning why you need traffic! I know, it's a weird aint it! The same applies for any website online.
4. You need website traffic if you want to make more money online. At the end of the day it's all about numbers, the more people that view your websites etc. the more money you make. As an example, if you placed an advert on your website and only 10 people viewed it then you probably would not make any money at all, but if 1000 people viewed it then you'd make a tidy sum, because on average 1% of people take action.
5. You need website traffic if you want to build your brand name and get yourself known. Building your brand name can dramatically increase your business as people tend to trust people they know more and this reflects on buying. However, you still need to give yourself more exposure, so you need more traffic!
6. You need website traffic if you want to increase your social sharing. So if you send more traffic to your Facebook page for example, then more people would respond to your messages causing a viral effect, because their friends would also see it and their friends, and so on... Here's a link to my Facebook page in case you are interested
7. You need website traffic if you want the potential to increase your search engine and Alexa ranking. The more traffic you have, the more you get from Google, what I mean by this is let's say you have 100 websites linking back to your website, Google automatically knows this and gives your website a better ranking, allowing it to be found quicker in the search engines. That's just one of many examples.
8. You need website traffic if you want to save money on advertising. Once you have streams of quality traffic going to your website then you no longer have to take the chance of paying for your traffic in the form of advertising. You could actually get to the stage where YOU sell the advertising space on YOUR website.
9. You need website traffic if you basically want to have control of your income at your fingertips. Once you have control over your website traffic then you can basically direct it to anything you like, your latest product, the latest affiliate product, Amazon, eBay, Clickbank, in fact anything you like! This gives you instant income at the press of a button, so to speak.
Those are just a few of many, MANY reasons why you NEED website traffic, if you have any good ones of your own then let me know and I'll update my list.
So now you know why you NEED website traffic, all that remains is for me to tell you about the latest and greatest traffic product that will help you get all the traffic you will ever need!
It's the latest creation from John Thornhill and it's called 'Simple Traffic Solutions'.
In fact, it's that good I put together my BIGGEST, MOST VALUABLE, MOST TARGETED, HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE BONUS EVER for a $4.95 product.
If there are still some of my bonuses remaining then you can check out everything here.
I hope this post has helped you understand the IMPORTANCE of website traffic, and I hope my bonus helps you get the most from the AWESOME Simple Traffic Solutions.
Please feel free to let me know any of YOUR best FREE traffic methods or any more reasons why you think people NEED traffic.
Please also let me know what you think about Simple Traffic Solutions if you grabbed it, and don't forget to hit the share/like/tweet buttons on the left of this post or below.
Simple Success System
Dave Nicholson Coaching
Free Monthly Websites 2.0
How Do I Start Online?
ClickBank Affiliate Master
Multi Profit Websites
Your Software Website
ClickBank Ad Rotator
Digital Media Solution
The Niche Goldmine
Total Web Traffic
- Free Stuff
- Guest Posts
- List Building
- Money Making
- Social Networking
- Special Offers
- February 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- May 2010
- December 2009
- October 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- Alonso Davis
- Eric Holmlund
- ZERO to $1,184.16 in 30 days
- Social Marketing™GLOBAL PowerProfits™ program
- Max Malaxa
- Free sales strategies to grow your own business
- Streamline Digital Infomation
- Affiliate Profits Plan
- Traffic Training HQ
- Nomad CEO Books
Coaching Student Blogs
- 5 Essential WordPress Beginner Tips
- Blog Defender Bonus Draw… Did You Win?
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Be Using High Quality Graphics
- Why Do You NEED Website Traffic and How Can it Really Help You?
- Is There Such a Thing as The Ultimate Blogging Guide?