In this blog post I want to highlight something that far too many people are MISSING OUT ON!
As you may have guessed by the subject, it is of course USING HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS!
We’ve all heard the phrase ‘”A picture paints a thousand words“, so why are so many people still missing out on this?
Let me highlight just a few ways that high quality graphics can help you…
1. Using high quality graphics on a product sales page – I’ve seen this time and time again, where people use low quality, poor, unrelated, distorted or over sized graphics when selling a product. If you initially look at a page and it reflects low quality and unprofessional design, then before you even read a word on the page you instantly think the product itself is low quality and unprofessional, even if it’s the best thing since sliced bread!
2. Using high quality graphics on a squeeze page – The same applies to your squeeze pages as on your sales pages, if you’re using low quality, poor, unrelated, distorted or over sized graphics on your squeeze pages to hopefully build your list, then potential subscribers are put off before they even see what they get in return for opting in. All your traffic generation efforts are being wasted if the page does not attract their optin.
3. Using high quality graphics in your product itself – If your product itself stands out from the crowd and looks awesome, customers instantly feel assured that you have spent an equal amount of time with the actual product, making it better for you and better for them too. Plus, all your promotional tools that relate to it will also look great too, generating a lot more sales and attracting a lot more affiliates to promote it!
4. Using high quality graphics in social media – Here’s a question for you, if you see a text link on Facebook and you see a really nice picture, which would you be attracted to? I know the images get me every time, that’s one of the reasons Pinterest is the fastest growing social media site in the world at the moment!
5. Using high quality graphics in promotions – This is another thing that I have personally tested extensively, trust me when I say this works like 20x better than regular text or poor quality graphics. I’ve used this time and time again and PROVED it generates many, many more affiliate sales.
6. Using high quality graphics in your videos and presentations – You know how big videos are at the moment, so why go to all the trouble of creating a great video, only to cheapen it with poor graphics! Create the video in high resolution (960×540) with high quality graphics and you will then have a lot more options with it. You can always reduce sizes without losing quality, but never increase without losing quality!
7. Using high quality graphics to theme your sales pages, squeeze pages or promotions on a particular time of the year – Let’s take Christmas as an example here, how many times have you seen big companies and big marketers put out a ‘Christmas Sale’ or ‘Christmas Special’, there’s a very good reason for that and it’s because at that time of year sales are boosted DRAMATICALLY, so it makes sense to grab a hold of some of that MASSIVE TRAFFIC. The same applies to any special event throughout the year.
NOTE* This is also a very IMPORTANT point to note when hosting ANY graphics, or ANY website for that matter… USE A GOOD QUALITY, TRIED AND TESTED WEB HOST like BlueHost, a website is only as good as the host it resides on!
If you want to take advantage of using the ‘time of year’ graphics then I have a special treat for you, this has not even been released yet, it’s a ‘CRACKING’ package of BRAND NEW Christmas Minisite Templates.
I would also suggest you grab all your custom designs from the same place as me and many others… GFX-1.
If you just need images to add to videos and posts etc. then I would very highly recommend you get them from a ‘trusted’ source like Fotolia.
I really hope this post has helped you understand the IMPORTANCE of using HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS.
Please share your love with the social sharing to the left and below if you liked this post, and please let me know your comments too.
Have a great Xmas guys.