Finally. Your blog article is finished and you’ve placed on your website. But how do you get more visitors and comments on your blog? In this article, you will find 12 tips to get more out of your blog.
1. Check the title of your post: Is it a catchy title that curiosity and invites the reader to read? Titles in the form of a question often do well. Especially when it is combined with the promise of a solution. For example, “Enough of [the problem]? 10 tips to achieve [the solution]. Also be “video” and “Checklist” often provide more clicks.
2. Check the title of your post again: Is there a common search term? Find your topic in the keyword tool from Google, choose appropriate keywords with high search volume and use that word in your title. And in the first paragraph and the “meta-text.”
3. Provide an inviting and representative “meta-text”: This is the text that the search engines for search results. With a well-written meta-text, you can still get ahead of your competitors who do not bother to do this in Google. How to tackle this you can read in this article: “Get you there neatly into Google’s search results?”.
4. Help the hasty reader: Readers on the web scan the text. So make between headings, lists and make the essential words bold. And ends with a clear call to action. What is a logical next step after reading the article?
5. Bring your followers by mail about: Of course, you have a full mailing list with loyal readers who are waiting for your article see before you “send” click a moment the subject of your email. You can of course just use the title of your article, but you do have to be processed in any keyword. Can you change something in the subject line in order to increase the likelihood that the email will open faster?
6. Write a tweet: Usually I use the meta-text of my blog article as a basis and make a short version. A tweet contains fewer characters, there is still a link to the article and perhaps a hashtag.
7. Write a LinkedIn update: Here I usually use the meta-text of the article, including the link to the article on my website.
8. Be a Facebook update: On Facebook, you have the most room to draw attention to your blog article. Still, it usually gives the best results if you remain concise and link sets in the first (visible) paragraph. Always ask for a response and a “find-me-like ‘. Oh yeah, Google+ still take a while? So you yet again earn some extra points for your “PageRank” in Google.
9. Put the title and link in the signature of your email: How many emails you send a week? Quite a lot, I guess so. A good opportunity for that classroom activities can also be used to draw attention to your valuable article, right?
10. Ask if you can have another guest blog writer: You certainly know entrepreneurs who have the same target market as you, but not competitive. Discuss with them once the opportunity to occasionally write an article on each blog and ask them to link to you regularly in their own articles.
11. Post comments on blog posts and social media updates from others on websites of other operators (groups): Facebook pages and groups on LinkedIn and Facebook with lots of activity. Please note that you will remain relevant and valuable.
12. Find people who need your help: Look for the topic of your blog post to Twitter and LinkedIn groups. Maybe your blog article is the answer to a burning question asked there. Genuine assistance is one of the best ways to get more followers…
For more information on Affiliate Marketing and building a Real online business, Go here => http://www.enliwen.com/
This is a Guest Post written by Ravi Kiran.