Just a real quick post here to let you know about a cool WordPress Plugin that I found.
This wordpress plugin uses proven psychological theory to get your visitors looking at what you choose! It’s an attention grabber with a difference.
An awesome wordpress plugin that looks and acts just like a facebook message. That’s exactly where and what people today are conditioned to click on!
• Set via timer or on action
• Set the popup size to whatever you want
• Locate the popup anywhere on the page
• Change the color of the popup
• Add an avatar icon that says ‘comment by’ to look like a live chat
• Add an image avatar
• Add html into the box and add clickable images. Have the popup activate in the center of the page and play your sales message!
• Use as live sales help
• Lock the popup so that if the user goes to close the popup, an overlay activates to say ‘like us’ on one of these three – ‘like’ on facebook, set a twitter message, auto pin an image on pinterest.
The popup works on shortcodes, it can be set to be used on individual pages so that you can have two completely different popups on different pages.
It can be edited on the fly – you don’t need to edit each page individually, you can edit the popup in the editor and it will change across all the popups.
In just one click, you can instantly disable the popups and you can change the timer across multiple popups.
I’ve got to say, this is quite simply one of the best products I’ve seen in a long time and it's really easy to use.
I mean, this one can’t fail to grab your viewer's attention.
If you want sales, you’ve got to get your stuff seen. That’s exactly what this little jewel does.
When a new social media platform emerges, it can leave Internet users awestruck and create a buzz with people wondering how they managed without it.
With Facebook people can connect with friends and stay updated; with Twitter people receive regular news updates, and with YouTube people find videos that go viral extremely fast.
The ability to share information found on the Internet enables users to plan, set goals, and recommend interesting products. It should come as no surprise, then, that Pinterest is fast becoming a top social networking tool. Launched in 2010, Pinterest is a service that allows users to bookmark or "pin" links of interest and categorize them onto custom "boards" on a person's account. Pinterest users can follow other accounts and comment on entries, like them in the same way as a Facebook page, and "repin" entries to any of their own boards. One can also shift Pinterest activity to Twitter and Facebook profiles for extra exposure.
Of course, with the advent of new social innovation comes the interest among businesses to use it as a marketing tool. Whether your intent is to promote products, travel options, or even a professional service, the potential for attracting attention via Pinterest is there. One only has to be able to use the site effectively.
With Pinterest, you are looking at specific objectives for achieving high visibility:
• Gaining followers so pins from your boards show when they log in.
• Encouraging people to re-pin your entries to their boards and creating opportunity for viral sharing.
• Encouraging click-throughs on the entries to the site of origin.
This visibility will hopefully increase leads and sales to your business. As with other social tools, it may only take one event to create viral interest.
On Pinterest you can let your creativity shine by creating boards that inspire followers. You can create multiple boards that focus on different aspects of your business.
Whether Pinterest will supercede Twitter and Facebook as the main social platform is yet to be determined. It is certainly the hot new kid on the block right now, and if you are able to build a following through Pinterest it will help you to interact with users well.
I wanted to take the time to share with you a few tips that I have learned over time regarding driving free targeted traffic to your website. These tips will enable you to save money and earn more money…which is always a good thing.
1. Get listed on the major search engines
You want to make sure that your site is listed on the Big Three search engines: Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Rather than wait for the search engine crawlers to find your site, submit it directly to the search engine yourself. Then be sure to check back a few weeks later to see whether your site appears in the search engine results.
Google's URL submit is very quick and easy. Just go to Google's web page for URL submitting, type in your URL, type in the message that ensures Google you are an individual not a software robot and click "add URL." You can also submit your site map to Google via their Webmaster Tools.
Since 2010, Yahoo search has been powered by Microsoft's Bing search engine. When you submit your site to Bing you will also show up in Yahoo's search results. See below on how to submit your site to Bing.
Yahoo! Directory also has a paid submission process. The cost is $299 annually for each directory listing that you submit. We recommend submitting your site to the Yahoo! Directory if you are a commercial site. Yahoo! guarantees that your submission will be reviewed within seven business days. If your listing is accepted, the annual fee will reoccur in subsequent years.
Bing allows you to submit your URL, just like Google and Yahoo!. Go to Bing's site submission page, type in the URL of your homepage (this is different than Google and Yahoo!). MSNBot will follow the links from your homepage to all of the pages on your site. Bing also requires you to identify yourself as a person, not an automated program, by typing the characters that you see in the picture.
2. Use keywords effectively – Site Optimization
It is important to optimize your site. There are cases whereby a site can be up and running effectively, but it does not enjoy much traffic. The major factor that leads to this scenario is that the site is not optimized in the right way. To have improved ranking in the search engines, it is crucial to have a site that has focused keywords and the keywords placed in the meta tags in a strategic manner. The keywords should also be placed in the headlines of the pages and placed in the first paragraph of the text.
It is also advisable to place the keywords in the names of the file. Optimization in websites is nothing but placing the keywords and other phrases in the right place. Do your homework to find keywords that fit in with the niche market you are trying to target. Then make sure that your web copy includes them. Great free resources are:
Long tail keywords are groups of words that form a phrase, as opposed to single keywords. While you should include single keywords in your web copy, you should also structure some of your web pages around longer phrases. The reason for doing so is that the more specific the search term, the more targeted the level of traffic it will drive to your site.
4. Relevant Content
Another thing that a website owner should do to increase traffic is to have as much relevant content as possible in the website. This is a strategy that many site owners tend to ignore, but is very crucial. Having a lot of content in a website helps because the inside pages of a website works like a mini-website, meaning that they act as the entry point in which many people will do their search and which the website can be viewed in search engines. Many pages that have optimized content lead to increased chances of the website being visited or found. Therefore, having much content is one of the ways to drive traffic in your website.
5. Add a news feed to your web site
Adding a news feed containing stories that are relevant to your niche market is another effective strategy that you can use to drive targeted traffic to your web site. By offering your market resources like the news feed that gives them information that they need, you can draw in exactly the kinds of people who are most interested in your products.
The news feed is updated regularly, which means search engine crawlers are kept busy indexing your site on a regular basis. The higher search engine rankings that this strategy will bring means that the people who want to find the kind of quality information that your site offers will be able to find it more easily.
6. Link Building
Another way to increase traffic in your website is to have a high number of inbound links in your website. This helps by ensuring that other websites in the internet have a link to your website which leads to increased traffic on the website. The increased traffic in this case occurs because those surfers who find the links end up clicking through and visiting your website. The popularity that a site is given by links makes it enjoy a higher ranking in the search engines that determines the popularity of a link. Most of the Google search results are mostly determined by the amount of inbound links used in the websites. You can add Inbounds links in your websites by searching for directories where addition url can be made using forms found on the sites.
7. Offer a product for free
On the face of it, this may seem counterproductive. You are looking for ways to increase sales, so why would you give something away? Giving away a short report is a way to create a feeling of goodwill with your prospective customers.
These are just a few tips so that you can use to drive free targeted traffic to your site. There are many more ways that you can drive free targeted traffic to your site. My friend Joshua Mason wrote a comprehensive eBook called Website Traffic Code that reveals top internet marketing secrets that will enable you to drive tons of targeted traffic your way. The best part is you can Download Website Traffic Code For Free Here.
First of all, let me wish you all a FUN and Happy Halloween
I wanted to share with you something that myself and Danial Sumner have been working on for a while now and we've just released it as a VERY special offer.
Over our extensive years as PLR publishers (I won't say how long, but it's loooong time :-)), one question we get asked regularly is "What's the Simplest and Fastest way that I can Utilize my PLR material to start Making Money Online?"
In fact, we got asked this question so much that we decided to create a SIMPLE to follow 12 Part Video Course that explains EVERYTHING that you need to do, step by step!
Here's a few highlights of what this AWESOME PLR Training Course provides:
Getting Your Sales Pages Ready to Sell.
It's good to have a professional in your corner especially when it comes to creating sales pages. In the video you will be shown exactly what to do and how edit and upload your sales pages to get them 'Sales Ready'. This training has massive value for getting your products ready.
Making Your PLR Content Unique.
Making your content your own is a great way to establish yourself as an expert in your field. It's also a great way make an income from product and affiliate advertising. In this amazing training video you will be shown just how to make your PLR content your own to improve your income and also your professionalism.
Making Auction Ready Sales Pages.
In this video you will be shown how to add your sales pages to auction websites to earn an income from selling physical information CD's and DVD's. Selling digital information in this way can create a great online income and have huge mailing list and affiliate income potential.
CD and DVD Conversion.
Yes, it's that simple. We will show you how to create your own media CD's and DVD's to sell anywhere! Not just auction websites. Anywhere you can sell physical goods you can sell CD's and DVD's to create an offline income.
Utilizing PLR Articles.
In this video we will show you the very best ways to utilize your PLR articles, making them REALLY work for you in the fastest and simplest ways possible.
Creating a Mini Course With Your PLR.
Email mini courses have been around for a long time and they work just as well now as they did in the past. Why? Everyone loves free content and a free informative mini course is still a great way to reach your audience no matter what niche you are in. In this video we will show you exactly how to reach those niches and create your own killer mini courses.
Creating a Free Report With Your PLR.
Making money from PLR is not just a case of selling an eBook! It's what you do with the whole content package that matters. By syndicating your content to more than one end, you can increase your revenue substantially! In this video we will show you exactly how to create a cut down report which you can use as leverage to drive sales and traffic to your main offer.
Converting Your PLR Into Articles.
Article marketing isn't as great as it used to be, but converting your PLR to articles still has great value. Inside this video we show you how you can use your articles to your advantage and still make them count.
Creating an Offer For Facebook With PLR.
In this video we show you how you can utilize the power of Facebook pages to add a free offer for visitors to download. This technique alone can create a ton of traffic back to your chosen offers, allowing you to maximize sale potential.
Using Social Media With Your PLR.
Social media is the hottest place online at the moment to connect with people and find traffic. By utilizing your PLR in the ways we teach you in this video, you can create instant content and become an instant expert in your chosen niche.
Using PLR to Create a Niche Blog.
Sometimes there is a need for instant valuable content. By using PLR articles within your own websites and blogs you have the ability to create instant value and information for your readers. In this video we will show exactly how to extract and build your own killer content without typing a word.
Bundling Your PLR Into Packages.
We'll show you the very best and most effective ways that you can package your PLR material into larger packages to increase your subscribers and earn a much larger income.
Money Making Tips and Tricks.
As well as the training we will also supply you with some great money making tips and tricks along the way. It's these golden nuggets of information which will help you get the most from your PLR and earn you a fantastic income for a long time to come.
I've got a great post from you here, it's a guest post from Erfan Shahedi.
Check it out, there's some GREAT content that can really help you with WordPress...
Over the last few years the popularity of using WordPress to build websites has sky rocketed.
But What Is WordPress Anyway?
WordPress started out as a simple blog creation tool, but its flexibility has meant it is now being used for creating many different types of sites. Whether you need a simple one page website, a large dynamic site, a blog, a content-based site or an ecommerce website, WordPress is a great platform choice.
If you haven't set up a WordPress site before, start off by downloading the code (free of charge) from WordPress.org. It takes just a few minutes to install the software onto your server. To get off on the best start possible, here are 5 tips all WordPress beginners should know.
1. Powerful Plugins.
One of the greatest benefits of WordPress is the vast array of available plugins that can add countless new features to your site. Ironically this can also be one of the biggest problems with WordPress. The ease at which you can install plugins, means that it is easy to end up with duplicated functionality or simply plugins that are not being used anymore. As the WordPress software is updated over time, plugins can cause compatibility issues if they are not actively maintained. A badly written plugin can slow down your site or open up security holes.
When choosing a plugin always check that it has:
Lots of user - Read some reviews so you're aware of any potential issues.
A good rating - Does it have a 4 star rating or higher?
An active developer - Check out the developer's website.
Compatibility with your version of WordPress.
2. Stop Spam.
You most likely want comments enabled, so that you have another avenue to communicate with your audience. Plus it helps with SEO. Unfortunately you will soon realise comment spam is a big problem. Even on a low traffic site you will receive a lot of unwanted spam that you will have to go through to find the genuine input from your readers. Fortunately you can use the Akismet plugin to block the majority of spam comments before they hit your WordPress dashboard. If you could only have one plugin on your site this would be it.
3. SEO Strategy.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) will be important to your site especially in the long-term. Get off on the right foot by installing a SEO plugin such as All In One SEO. Think about what a reader might type in a search engine when deciding the title for a new post or page. Though always remember the actual content of your site should cater to your readers first and foremost (not the search engines).
4. Site Security.
Never leave anything to chance. Make sure you have a solid backup procedure in place in case disaster strikes. You need back all the contents of the WordPress folder on your server and the database that is linked to your site. You could use a plugin to simplify and even automate this process. BackUpWordPress is a great choice for a backup plugin. If you use Dropbox, this plugin is good alternative to consider.
Websites being hacked is increasingly becoming an issue. A good first step to keeping your site safe and secure is to always keep your version of WordPress up to date. You will automatically be notified in the dashboard when a new update is available. Also you should keep your plugins updated as well and remove them completely if they are no longer used. Better WP Security is one of the best plugins you can use to further protect your site. Though you should read the instructions very carefully and backup your site before installing it.
5. Practical Permalinks
A Permalink refers to the URL you see in the address bar of your browser (which doesn't change over time) for a particular webpage. Google, Yahoo and Bing use the permalinks to find out what the content of a webpage is about. However, the default URLs for your WordPress blog posts and pages, are not optimised for SEO. Watch this video to learn how to change the permalink appearance, to fix this issue.
Videos are a great way of quickly learning new concepts and skills. If you would like to see more WordPress tutorial videos check out:
In this blog post I want to highlight something that far too many people are MISSING OUT ON!
As you may have guessed by the subject, it is of course USING HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS!
We've all heard the phrase '"A picture paints a thousand words", so why are so many people still missing out on this?
Let me highlight just a few ways that high quality graphics can help you...
1. Using high quality graphics on a product sales page - I've seen this time and time again, where people use low quality, poor, unrelated, distorted or over sized graphics when selling a product. If you initially look at a page and it reflects low quality and unprofessional design, then before you even read a word on the page you instantly think the product itself is low quality and unprofessional, even if it's the best thing since sliced bread!
2. Using high quality graphics on a squeeze page - The same applies to your squeeze pages as on your sales pages, if you're using low quality, poor, unrelated, distorted or over sized graphics on your squeeze pages to hopefully build your list, then potential subscribers are put off before they even see what they get in return for opting in. All your traffic generation efforts are being wasted if the page does not attract their optin.
3. Using high quality graphics in your product itself - If your product itself stands out from the crowd and looks awesome, customers instantly feel assured that you have spent an equal amount of time with the actual product, making it better for you and better for them too. Plus, all your promotional tools that relate to it will also look great too, generating a lot more sales and attracting a lot more affiliates to promote it!
4. Using high quality graphics in social media - Here's a question for you, if you see a text link on Facebook and you see a really nice picture, which would you be attracted to? I know the images get me every time, that's one of the reasons Pinterest is the fastest growing social media site in the world at the moment!
5. Using high quality graphics in promotions - This is another thing that I have personally tested extensively, trust me when I say this works like 20x better than regular text or poor quality graphics. I've used this time and time again and PROVED it generates many, many more affiliate sales.
6. Using high quality graphics in your videos and presentations - You know how big videos are at the moment, so why go to all the trouble of creating a great video, only to cheapen it with poor graphics! Create the video in high resolution (960x540) with high quality graphics and you will then have a lot more options with it. You can always reduce sizes without losing quality, but never increase without losing quality!
7. Using high quality graphics to theme your sales pages, squeeze pages or promotions on a particular time of the year - Let's take Christmas as an example here, how many times have you seen big companies and big marketers put out a 'Christmas Sale' or 'Christmas Special', there's a very good reason for that and it's because at that time of year sales are boosted DRAMATICALLY, so it makes sense to grab a hold of some of that MASSIVE TRAFFIC. The same applies to any special event throughout the year.
NOTE* This is also a very IMPORTANT point to note when hosting ANY graphics, or ANY website for that matter... USE A GOOD QUALITY, TRIED AND TESTED WEB HOST like BlueHost, a website is only as good as the host it resides on!
If you want to take advantage of using the 'time of year' graphics then I have a special treat for you, this has not even been released yet, it's a 'CRACKING' package of BRAND NEW Christmas Minisite Templates.
I would also suggest you grab all your custom designs from the same place as me and many others... GFX-1.
If you just need images to add to videos and posts etc. then I would very highly recommend you get them from a 'trusted' source like Fotolia.
I really hope this post has helped you understand the IMPORTANCE of using HIGH QUALITY GRAPHICS.
Please share your love with the social sharing to the left and below if you liked this post, and please let me know your comments too.
In this post I'm going to highlight a few reasons of actually WHY you do NEED website traffic, just in case you are wondering what the heck it is all about!
First of all, you need to understand that you need traffic/visitors for pretty much everything you do online, and the same applies for offline marketing too.
Imaging a shopping mall with no shoppers, a theater with no audience, or a TV program with no viewers, you see what I'm getting at? All of these things, just like online stuff, ALL NEED some form of traffic in order to work.
Obviously, traffic methods for everything varies, but the fact still remains that you NEED website traffic if you want to succeed online!
Here are just a few reasons why you NEED website traffic:
1. You need website traffic if you want to sell any products online, it's no use just having a great product if nobody ever sees it.
2. You need website traffic if you want to build your mailing list. We all know how important building a mailing list is, but do you really think that all you have to do is place a squeeze page or an optin form online? You need to send traffic to your squeeze page or optin form in order to get people to sign up. Incidentally, you can join my list if you are not already on, by entering your name and email in the form on the right of this page! => (See what I did there? I re-used the traffic reading this post (you) to build a list :-)).
3. You need website traffic in order to get people to visit your blog or website. Let's face it, if I never had any traffic methods in place then you would not be reading this post and learning why you need traffic! I know, it's a weird aint it! The same applies for any website online.
4. You need website traffic if you want to make more money online. At the end of the day it's all about numbers, the more people that view your websites etc. the more money you make. As an example, if you placed an advert on your website and only 10 people viewed it then you probably would not make any money at all, but if 1000 people viewed it then you'd make a tidy sum, because on average 1% of people take action.
5. You need website traffic if you want to build your brand name and get yourself known. Building your brand name can dramatically increase your business as people tend to trust people they know more and this reflects on buying. However, you still need to give yourself more exposure, so you need more traffic!
6. You need website traffic if you want to increase your social sharing. So if you send more traffic to your Facebook page for example, then more people would respond to your messages causing a viral effect, because their friends would also see it and their friends, and so on... Here's a link to my Facebook page in case you are interested
7. You need website traffic if you want the potential to increase your search engine and Alexa ranking. The more traffic you have, the more you get from Google, what I mean by this is let's say you have 100 websites linking back to your website, Google automatically knows this and gives your website a better ranking, allowing it to be found quicker in the search engines. That's just one of many examples.
8. You need website traffic if you want to save money on advertising. Once you have streams of quality traffic going to your website then you no longer have to take the chance of paying for your traffic in the form of advertising. You could actually get to the stage where YOU sell the advertising space on YOUR website.
9. You need website traffic if you basically want to have control of your income at your fingertips. Once you have control over your website traffic then you can basically direct it to anything you like, your latest product, the latest affiliate product, Amazon, eBay, Clickbank, in fact anything you like! This gives you instant income at the press of a button, so to speak.
Those are just a few of many, MANY reasons why you NEED website traffic, if you have any good ones of your own then let me know and I'll update my list.
So now you know why you NEED website traffic, all that remains is for me to tell you about the latest and greatest traffic product that will help you get all the traffic you will ever need!
OK, so is there such a thing as 'The Ultimate Blogging Guide?'
Well, until recently I would have said not, you would probably need to grab a few different guides, choose the best content from all or them and then decide how to implement it all yourself.
Let's back up a little here and answer the more important question... Why do You Need to Get a Blog Online?
I've mentioned some of the main benefits of having a blog in an earlier post, but just in case you missed it here's a few benefits of having your own blog:
1. Having your own blog is great for search engines, search engines love WordPress blogs, giving you INSTANT organic traffic. 2. Having your own blog is great to build your brand name, your brand name is very important, as people need to trust you! 3. Having your own blog is AWESOME for list building, and we all know how IMPORTANT that is! 4. Having your own blog is a great way of providing great content for your subscribers, just like I'm doing right now! 5. Having your own blog is a great way to communicate to your subscribers, just like I'm doing now! 6. Having your own blog is excellent for linking to all your other sites and also other peoples sites, for back linking and additional traffic, kinda like a central hub. 7. Having your own blog is a great way to generate passive income, from products you recommend etc. We all love passive income!
That's just a few off the top of my head, trust me, there are LOADS more great benefits!
So I've shown you just some of the MASSIVE benefits of having your own blog online, now my earlier question... is there such a thing as 'The Ultimate Blogging Guide?" should be smacking you in the face!
As I said earlier, until recently I would have said there is no such thing as 'The Ultimate Blogging Guide", but only yesterday my very good friend Daniel Sumner released what I consider to be the Best Blogging Guide...EVER!
He spent the better part of 18 months creating this AWESOME guide, and you can see that reflects instantly as soon as you first set your eyes upon it.
OK, so you may be thinking I'm a tad biased as Daniel is a good friend of mine, but I can honestly say to you that is NOT the case here, I ALWAYS tell it like it is, if Daniel released this and it was rubbish, I'd say that, and he'd tell you that himself!
But I can honestly say that this really is the Best Blogging Guide...EVER!
Check it out for yourself HERE and let me know your thoughts. (special 40% discount link)
Please feel free to 'like', 'tweet' or share this post if you found it useful, and please let me know what your thoughts on Blogging, blogging guides and of course, The Bloggers Roadmap are!
Ok, with the recent launch of Omar and Melinda's AWESOMEBuzzinar, I thought I'd write a post that basically explains a little about sales funnels to show you why they are so important and how they can build you Ever Growing, Evergreen Income Streams!
So where do you start?
First, you need to understand that a sales funnel is more like an ongoing process of turning your leads into buyers, rather than simply buying or not buying whatever it is you are offering.
For example, let's say you are selling a product/service, without a funnel in place your prospect will either buy or not buy and that's where it ends!
However, if you do have a funnel in place that is only the beginning, for the same amount of traffic you are going to get a LOT more return for your efforts.
Here's an example of a funnel you could initiate that will DRAMATICALLY increase your conversions:
1. Rather than sending your traffic to a sales page you could send them to a squeeze page, possibly offer a free gift that is related to your product/service in return for their name and email. This gives you the opportunity to sell to your prospect at a later date, possibly multiple times. So even if they don't buy today you have the chance that they will at a later date.
Be sure to only ever offer high quality gifts, we've all got far too much crap on our hard drives!
2. Now you can send your leads to your sales page for your product/service, they still can only buy or not buy, but this time if they don't buy you still have them on your list, so you can possibly sell to them again at a later date.
3. If your prospect does buy, you can now offer them a higher priced second offer (this is an upsell), products/services that are related to your initial product work best, possibly an upgrade or advanced version.
4. At this stage you could possibly add another third offer if they purchase your second offer.
5. If they decline the higher priced second offer then you can now offer them a lower priced offer from that page (this is a downsell), again, keep this related to your initial offer, possibly a reduced/lite version.
6. Once your prospect has purchased, be sure to add them to another list, this is your buyers list, the most important list you can have!
7. You can now possibly add more offers in your autoresponder follow up messages, here's a few ready made messages you can use.
If you follow these steps to initiate a Sales Funnel then you will increase your sales/optins exponentially.
Of course this is just one way you can initiate a sales funnel to DRAMATICALLY increase your conversions, if you are going to initiate your own sales funnel, then the best advice I can offer you is to grab Omar and Melinda's Buzzinar, this gives you everything you need in simple to follow, step by step videos, as well as loads of ready made HTML templates, WordPress themes and plugins that will make your life a LOT simpler with sales funnels!
In fact it's that good I even offered a MASSIVE bonus for anyone who grabs it from my link, check it out here.
I hope this helps you understand the IMPORTANCE of sales funnels.
If this post helps you then please share/like using the sharing tools on this page.